Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What's Your Theory? Harry Potter Cover Art

Everyone seems to have a different opinion about just what exactly is being hinted at in the cover art of the upcoming "Deathly Hallows" book (alas, the last HP book!), so I thought I'd open up a discussion and see what YOUR theories are. Post them here, and get 3 bonus Summer Reading points! For a closer look of both the US and UK covers, go to www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/gallery/dh. Once the book is released in July, we'll check everyone's theories, see who was dead on and post the winning theories...so, what do you think?
Be sure to email me at tleslie@bham.lib.al.us if you post so I can give you your bonus points.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked
CD

Wicked is a sensational Broadway musical, but its impeccable music is the best part about it! When listened to, it whisks you away into the magical world of Oz, and you become part of the story of the pasts of the four witches of Oz. My favorite song on the Wicked soundtrack is a four way tie between: As Long as You're Mine, Dancing Through Life, For Good, and No Good Deed. But that's only if I have to name my favorites. The whole soundtrack is out of this world! If you are a fan of Broadway musical sountracks, definitely listen to this! I rate this: ***** (five stars)

Anonymous said...

it looks like he is in a colliseum or something and riding his broom...but i'm cant really make any predictions because i havnt read the 5 or 6th books.

Kathleen EK