Friday, March 30, 2007

"Deathly Hallows" Cover Art Released!

There's been buzz galore surrounding the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' cover art. The US, UK, and UK Adult covers all reveal tantalizing clues as to what may be in the works for Harry and friends. The Leaky Cauldron has a great discussion board, where all kinds of theories are proposed and of course MuggleNet should be checked out for clues, too...what is Harry reaching for? Who, or what, is reflected in his glasses? Who's that creeping up behind him? Every inch of the covers contain clues - what are your theories??

5 comments:

Purple said...

How can I create my own post for submitting a book review?

Unknown said...

Yes! I just posted an announcement, and you can post your review there...go back and check out the latest posting :)

fyismartone said...

I think harry will die. not to be mean or anything but he has to be knocked off or JK will get too many questions. Harry & voldemort will die. one cnnot exist without the other..........

Anonymous said...

To me, it seems that Harry , maybe is reaching somerthing that the Death Eaters stole. You can see that some robed people are shadowed, those are probably Daet Eaters. There's also a little bit of wind blowing past Potter's hair. It's in a coloseium, that I know.

Anonymous said...

I looked up close, and noticed many clues. That thing that appears to be reflected in Harry's eyes? It looks like something with wings, maybe Buckbeak? If it is Buckbeak, the wind from his wings is so powerful, it is whipping his hair around. I don't know what Harry is reaching for, but if you look closely, Voldemort looks like he's defending himself. The shadows of people behind Harry to his right look like Death Eaters, but behind Harry on his left, it looks like dementors. Also, behind Harry on his right, there are some people standing away from the Death Eaters, and I think I can make out Ron and Hermione. Maybe Hagrid? Ginny?